Monday, November 16, 2009

Holidays

I’m looking forward to the holidays a whole lot. I can’t wait to get a break from school for a little while, and be able to hang out with friends and family I haven’t seen in a while. I think it is crucial for college student and students of any kind, to have a break from their studies. It has been proposed that some students go year round here in the states. I think imposing year round schooling would be catastrophic to the family organization of the nation. There would be less time with family, less time to learn from parents, and more time to be conformed state run organizations. I got off on a tangent, but oh well. The point of all of this is. School is wearing me down, I can’t wait to have a break for Christmas. During said break I won’t be staying up till 1 AM trying to think of a blog to write for lit heritage. Those will be good times indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment